Tuesday, June 12, 2012

She Danced & Raised $180,000k.......

with the help of 10 other beautiful stars and their equally talented dance partners.

Well the last 6 months of my life have been completely consumed with Dancing With the Cooma Stars and the ride was so worth it.

Rehersals several times a week and then every day in the last few days culminated in Luke and I waling away with the Most Improved contestant prize on the Saturday night.

Overall the event has gained statewide exposure thanks in part to Bronnie Taylor and Sarah Allen who have spoken with Ray Hadely on 2GB and also working with the ABC's 7.30 Report for a wonderful 5 mintue story on Friday night.

I have one more performance which is tomorrow - its a thank you to Berridale - Luke and I will be treading the boards just one more time before I put away the sequins and feathers.






1 comment:

Donna said...

Super cute Annie, well done!! Love the Adam Ant get-up!!