Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Block 2012 - its nearly over

and I have really enjoyed the unveiling of each of the rooms in this series and have waited very impatiently for room reveals on Sunday nights!! Poor husband has had to endure a bit of whining - I call this "the Dani"!!

Overall build has been throughly enjoyable to watch and I have to say that I love the styling abilities of Sophie and Dale - they can come and deck out my home any day!!

I've loved all the rooms even the Boy's room with all those birds!!! and I can not wait to see who is going to come away with a winning bid on auction day.........after last years auction fiasco hopefully people will want to buy the houses on auction night.

Photos all from Channel site for the Block 2012.

Mike & Andrew's "winning" kitchen

Brad & Lara's Guest bedroom with massive WIR

Dale & Sophies rooftop deck

Mike & Andrew's lounge - very groovy!

Dale & Sophie's Guest room - love those drawers!!

Dan & Dani's kitchen - very high spec

No comments: