Thursday, June 21, 2012

Addicted to Technology

Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Foursquare

I am addicted to them all and it's only at night after I have sat down after dinner that it gets really out of control, so much in fact, that Husband has to sit in utter silence whilst I get down to it - the conversation has ceased in our home - which I agree is a dreadful thing to have happen.

I had resisted for so long but something clicked with me about a month ago and I have not been able to stop logging on continuously throughout the day and night - I even check my phone first thing in the morning to see what has gone on in the techno world whilst Ive been sleeping.

Late last year I did cancel my Facebook account and had a month away from it and I must admit, I coped, I just found other things to do.....

So I have made a pact with myself today - only one social media app per night.......so which one will it be???

I don't think it will be Instagram - I can be arty farty on that one and give pleasure to anyone that wants to have a look at these gorgeous images I photographed from Country Style mag!







No comments: