Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New obsession

is looking like Coffee Sacks!

I love a local coffee shops Skinny Latte's and have been known to drive into town just to grab one and come back - its about a 40km round trip but so worth it......hang on - sidetracked.....

Yes - coffee sacks - so when I was getting a coffee on Saturday morning I was that the owner was selling her emptied coffee sacks for $5 each and I grabbed a handful.

Whilst I still have no idea what on earth I am going to create with them, Pinterest is filled with great ideas and I can see atm three old chairs that are in desperate need for an Annie makeover and probably going to be meeting a coffee sack soon.

So these are some of the chair idea's that have sparkled the arts n crafts bug in me & I'm headed to making some vintaged styled delights ......





No comments: