Friday, February 8, 2013

Finding it impossible to ..........

sit still and let myself heal.

Last Friday I had an operation in Canberra and have been finding it difficult to remember how to sit, sleep and rest so I could be in the Post Office today.

My operation was a success but has now led me to have another soon - it's a private matter, and I am ok, but the reason for my post is for me to sort through the anxiety of knowing how to relax & who on earth can sit and watch the crap that is on TV during the day - UGH!!!!

I'm someone that needs to keep busy - a tiny bit OCD - a real clean freak & this week I have found that dear Husband has the skills needed to keep our little house and post office running smoothly.........

I'd like to send out a big shout out to him - you did well deary - very proud of you :)





No comments: