Monday, January 17, 2011

Scissors & Glue

Thanks to Tina at Rubies Place - I have done a little bit of art and craft over the last couple of days and have come away with Butterflies in a Frame.

I got the paper online at a store called Pretty Paper and the frame is a find from a trip to Freedom.

I was hoping to find an older antique type frame but they seem to be hiding at the moment!!

Whilst it's certainly not award winning or as stunning as Tina's - I'm proud of myself of getting it completed and am going to hang it in the study area of the post office residence.

I've had it standing in the post office today and I have had a few comments - I'm actually thinking that if I could get my hands on a few cheap frames they could make great cheap birthday presents!

I hope you like what I made with scissors and glue :)


2 comments:

Tina said...

Annie, I think your butterflies are absolutely STUNNING!! Love, love, love them :D ~ Tina xx

Annie @ My White Homestead said...

Hi Tina, thanks for the lovely comments - I'm glad you liked them :)