Friday, January 21, 2011

My favourite time of the month....

Is when my husband announces in the post office during the morning mail sort - "Country Style is here"!!

"Woohoo" is my normal response, followed by the happy dance which is me jumping up and down and exclaiming how beautiful the cover is!!

I love Country Style and only started reading it in November 2009 when I realised I may have to refamiliarise myself with country life since we were moving back to the country from suburban Melbourne.

I have to man the counter today in the post office - but - I will have a wonderful day because its my favourite time of the month!!

4 comments:

BushBelles said...

Ohhhh I agree, its such a moment when it arrives. Enjoy the read

Tina said...

Oh YAY!! Hopefully mine will turn up in the post today :D My favourite magazine EVER!! Enjoy reading yours, Annie!! Happy Friday ~ Tina x

Annie @ My White Homestead said...

Im just about to open it up!! Going to make a cuppa and enjoy it - then I will have to put it away to complete my BAS :( Have a fantastic weekend Tina and Jules! A xoxoxox

maggie said...

I love this magazine too! Its always such a good read