Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Living in the Post Office

Has it's moments.....we live our the back of our Post Office which at one stage was used as a dance studio and still retains it's floor to ceiling mirrors at one end.

The floor is uneven but we do have a great walk in robe that is the envy of many of my friends!

We have tried to make it more and more like home and we even installed a wood fired heater before winter which we even had lit last night!

I've been able to get a few interesting peices from a local shop called Trading In Design as well as finding a few things at clearing sales to put a little bit of Annie in the "dance studio".

I've popped a few photos on here today for you to see what we've been up to and its a pity I can't take a photo of the eneven floor.....


Feature wall of prints and photos

My collection of fat little birds

My little black board

No comments: