Monday, December 6, 2010

Something for your door

Nothing is more welcoming for family and friends at Christmas time then to be greeted at your door by a gorgeous Christmas Wreath.

Ours this year is a collection of red baubles with loads of glitter on them in different sizes.

I was going to make one but decided against it when I saw the cost of the baubles I fell in love with and realised the amount I would need to create something magical.

Friends in Melbourne use twisted willow and hang tiny ornaments on it - it really is beautiful and over the years it has been something to look forward to when visiting their house.

A wreath can be made of anything and decorated to suit your own style and budget.

I found a few beautiful wreaths earlier today - all stunning and all could easily be replicated.




No comments: