Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Back!

Over the last few weeks I have been busily organising an event that I have founded here in my little town.

It was to celebrate the success of the local female business community and on Saturday night - the big night was a massive success.

I was lucky enough to secure the services of TODAY show nutritionist Dr Joanna McMillan and she was just fabulous.

The inaugural business woman of the year was also announced and went to long serving hair dresser Amanda "Mandy" Woodhouse.

Here are a couple of photos of the night and I look forward to planning another event in 2013!

Dr Joanna McMillan

Me, Business Woman of the Year Mandy Woodhouse and Dr Jo


Homemade Rock Candle Holders - they were the biggest hit of the night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so gorgeous in this black top. I love to make this kind of arrangement which you had presented in last.
dean graziosi

G said...

Congrats Annie, sounds like a wonderful night. gxo

a beautiful space said...

Well done Annie,looks like you did a fabulous job! Sally-Ann