Friday, April 15, 2011

Ooooo What A House - I wish I was Erica!

Often I am asked "Annie - whats your favourite movie?"

One always springs to mind and its not just because the story is funny and enjoyable - but mostly due to my love affair with the "home of Erica Barry" from the move Somethings Gotta Give.

Ooooo that kitchen - the dining room - the couch that Harry (Jack Nicholson) lies on and the library in Erica's room.......I want it all......




Photos cortesy of CocoMale and Cote de Texas

2 comments:

BushBelles said...

I would have to agree with you. I love this house and whenever I see this movie I picture myself living in it!

G said...

I actually sat down one day and tried to draw up the floor plan... alas it wouldn't work with our house site... still have the drawing though... maybe one day! gxo