Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Christmas Twig Tree

I finally completed my christmas twig tree!!!

My mum has a beautiful tree in her backyard and yesterday afternoon I got the ladder and saw and took down an old branch.

Then I grabbed husbands line marking white paint and proceeded to paint the twig tree white! And may I say if you are going to paint a twig tree that you use line marking paint - it dried instantly.

I then decorated my tree with some beautiful white wooden christmas decorations that I purchased from Cottle House!

She looks great!! Im super happy with the result!

Before decorations



2 comments:

a beautiful space said...

Your tree looks divine Annie. Always good to see where our things are placed.

Annie @ My White Homestead said...

It was good fun to paint! The tree was supposed to feature in the post office but it looked too good to share!!! Thanks for the great decorations too!!