Sunday, December 12, 2010

Im In Love....

With the most amazing book on gardens I have ever seen.

And all I can say is I AM IN LOVE!!

Myles Baldwin has outdone himself with his newest book Rural Australian Gardens.

This is his second book on gardens, his first was titled Period Gardens.

I have been unable to put the book down all weekend and if you have a special someone in your life that loves gardens, YOU MUST get them this book for Christmas.

The book also features Millawa, a local garden in Jindabyne, not far from where we live and it has really inspired me to really get to know what grows well in the Snowy Mountains.

If you only buy one book this year and you really want to treat your eyes to some beautiful photography......BUY THIS BOOK!!!





The very talented Myles Baldwin

No comments: