Friday, January 25, 2013

Australia Day & we are going.....

Camping!!

I hate camping BUT this year I decided to take one for the team and suggested to dear Husband that we go to Eden and stay in our tent.

Now our tent is pretty good - two big rooms, you can stand up and has been referred to as the Tent Hilton!!

Last year we spent a few days in the tent Glamping not Camping - iPod Dock, Queen Size innerspring mattress, electricty, hot & cold running water - BUT not this time - we will have a powered site but tonight I am going to attempt to sleep on an air bed!!

This could all go pear shaped very quickly but I'm going to give it my best shot.

The list is getting drawn up today at work so we dont leave anything behind, most importantly packing the three Jack Russell's things seems to be taking priority and there will most certainly be no room in the Subaru XV for any of my essentials, eg hair dryer, hair straightener - you know - girlie things.

I'll let you all know how it pans out!!

O yeah - and everyone - ENJOY AUSTRALIA DAY!! Oi Oi Oi!!



No comments: