Friday, October 26, 2012

7 Weeks......

But who's counting??

I'll tell you - its ...........ME - ME - ME - ME!!!

I can't believe that in under 7 weeks time I will be sitting in my holiday apartment in the Upper East Side of New York City!!.

So we have booked the SATC tour, a walking foodies tour of Chelsea and the Meat Packing area, two days trips, one to Washington and another to Philadelphia along with a heap of other things!

We are going to complete the WTC site and museum on Christmas Eve and then head to a nice quiet place for dinner and reflection.

Christmas Day is looking to be a wonderful day - I booked us into the Rock Centre Cafe in the Rockefeller Centre - looking over the famous ice skating rink and christmas tree!! This should be a wonderful experience.

I just need to be patient and enjoy the warmer Aussie weather before heading over to the cold!!

No comments: