Monday, May 30, 2011

Clearance sale delights

Oh dear - I went a little nuts at a local clearance sale over the weekend!!

Severn Park is a well known RAM breeding farm and they decided to sell up alot of their belongings from their parents homestead - there were ALOT of antiques going way too cheap - it was Annie heaven.

So I came home to Husband with a solid silver cloche, two porcelin antique serving dishes, a coach lamp (very bad condition but no one wanted it so I gave it a home!) and the most amazing photo of a 20 stand shearing shed in action circa the turn on the century!



My cloche will look this good once cleaned up (this is the same model circa 1896)

1 comment:

Bushbelles said...

Oh wish I had know it was on, I would have gone along too! Enjoy your treasures. Bushbellesxo