Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day - what a farce!!

Now - if you love today - I hope it is a magical day for you....

But for me it comes and it goes - I don't see what all the fuss is about (apart from florists and choccie shops making a killing).

I don't understand why people wait until today to buy an over the top declaration on their love - pity they don't do it on some random day - this I feel would be more special.

Husband and I don't do anything extra special today except to sell cards to husbands at the last minute - I don't understand why people get so upset not to get anything today.

So everyone - TOMORROW - do something nice for your loved one - THE DAY AFTER - tell them how much you love them - NEXT WEEK - give them a extra long hug - NEXT MONTH - go on a date! So much more of a suprise than today!

But anyway....Happy V Day!


No comments: