Tuesday, February 8, 2011

O Miss Scarlett - Why Didn't I Buy You??

A couple or years ago when Husband and I were still happily living in Melbourne town, a lovely little cottage came up for sale in our village aptly named Scarlett House.

My favourite movie is Gone With The Wind and I could easily see myself being the lady of the cottage and creating a beautiful cottage garden and planting the hugest of huge vegie gardens!

But alas - at that stage we had no intentions to move to the Snowy Mountains and the cottage sold.

I often go for a drive past and hope that the people there are miserable and sell it to me!! Is that terrible or what!! LOL



6 comments:

G said...

I imagine it would be hard living in something that cute and feeling miserable... but you never know! gxo

Annie @ My White Homestead said...

Fingers x'd!! Im sure that they are very happy there! I have a friend who lives next door and she has been filling me in with all their gardening goings on! :)

Annette Piper said...

It IS lovely - if its meant to be yours, it will come again your way :D

BushBelles said...

Wow, its lovely.

Annie @ My White Homestead said...

Oooo - I know :( but like Annette said - if its meant to be ours - it will come our way again!! Axoxo

Anita said...

That's my favourite movie too! The house is adorable. Hope fate delivers it to you some day. xx