Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......

Well yesterday afternoon I searched through box after box to find our christmas decorations and climbed higher then where I should be allowed too go to grab the christmas tree and then proceeded to decorate.

I love my tree, it would be around 6ft tall and I cover her in 500 clear fairy lights and sliver & green baubles - I think she is the prettiest tree that ever lived and love putting her on show each December.

It's hard when you are still living out of moving boxes and trying to find all of your pretty christmas things to put around our post office residence, but it is also a good excuse to go to the shops and pick up a few things to help in the meantime!

I bought some lovely white decorations for Cottle House a few weeks ago and I look forward to getting them to make a rustic branch tree for our post office which is really spartan with christmas although we have popped a few christmas lights in the windows.

I can't wait until I have my own home to make really christmassy.....lets hope its sooner rather than later and I can get all my pretty things out for all to enjoy!




No comments: