Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Look who I met!!




And they were just the nicest people you could meet.

I went to Melbourne last week to see Lady Gaga (brilliant show BTW) and on the Friday afternoon after a day's shopping on Bridge Road, we (my bestie Eliza) drove over to my old neighbourhood (Albert Park) and had a look at the 2012 Block houses.

They were lovely - and to top it off - I got to see the little renovated house and got to meet Brad (eventual 2012 winner with lovely Lara) and those cheeky lovable brothers Mike & Andy.

Knowing what these houses looked like when I lived on Bridport Street and being a frequent visitor of O'Connells for dinner, this area now looks wonderful and the buyers will really enjoy the area - I miss it terribly, especially my Sunday morning visits to the South Melbourne Markets.

So a big shout out to the 4 groups that contested this years Block and I will not be entering into the 2013 competition despite my bestie declaring we will be.......not on you life Eliza xo

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow lucky you - Gaga and The Block! We were mesmerised by the auctions on Sunday night - so glad all the couples made some really good money after all their hard work!!