Friday, January 13, 2012

My Affair with Kev Mc Continues.....

and the episode that I am watching today features a house that is currently for sale for 795,000 pounds!!

Built around 400 years ago, the home is now for sale after a massive restoration project which featured in K Mac's series 4 which I am currently working my way through.

Hillcot Barn is situated within a designated 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' away from the village and is surrounded by open fields in a wonderful secluded setting in the heart of this renowned unspoilt valley. There are superb open views in all directions with the immediate approach being through an old orchard.

It goes without saying that if I could win lotto I would be in a heartbeat moving to the UK to purchase some Grand Designs history - I really should buy a ticket though!





No comments: