Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dinner anyone??

Just loving these white dining rooms atm.

White is just the perfect colour for adding a light and bright aspect to ones dining area.

Easily transformable with splashes of current colours, fabrics and flowers and as everyone knows "white never dates".

Husband and I were only talking over the weekend about the purchase of a new dining table and chairs and I might have to fight my way through the benefits of having white with three jack russell who occasionally sit themselves at our current dining table!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These dining rooms are beautiful but I have to say that after buying light coloured upholstered chairs last year I wouldn't do it again! I bought Parson's style chairs with a very light grey and white floral pattern and they already have dirty marks on the back where people's hands touch them (admittedly I have an eat-in kitchen so i guess people might have dirtier hands than they would normally?) Maybe it would be better in a leather though.

Annie @ My White Homestead said...

Thats the exact thing that would sway you away from the ultimate white dining space! I guess you could always get fabric scotch guarded - and had not even considered white leather!! Food for thought. Annie xo