Friday, July 8, 2011

So excited!!

Why Why??

After a week of looking at my blog and not feeling particularly inspired by its current look - I have taken the plunge and have employed the lovely Katrina Chambers to work her magic and make My White Homestead look and feel like it should.

I am really looking forward to seeing what she comes up with - I shared a few of my ideas with her and it will be so interesting to see how it all turns out!!

So I am super excited for all that is about to happen to my little blog and I hope that my 25 followers will love the new look!!

Stay tuned.....
Image courtesy of mediamad

2 comments:

G said...

Can't wait! gxo

mikaljains said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
Tram scrolls